Ko Sari was founded on January 3, 1937, by a group of seven men who felt that a second men’s club was needed to improve the social activities of the university. Ko Sari was founded on the ideals of chivalry and knighthood. During World War II, Ko Sari felt the need to answer the nations call for young men to enter into military service, and the social club was briefly disbanded. At the end of the war, the knights of Ko Sari were reorganized when the young men returned back to campus. Since then Ko Sari has been a vital part of the McMurry community and is now the oldest active men’s club on campus.