The Office Of Accessibility And Accommodations
The purpose of The Office of Accessibility and Accommodations is to enable students with disabilities to participate in the full range of college experiences; to promote an environment that is barrier-free, and to actively address and promote disability awareness within the campus community through programs and services designed to meet the academic and professional needs of the individuals with disabilities. Qualified students with a disability shall, by reason of such disability, not be excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of reasonable University services, programs, or activities or be subjected to discrimination of any kind.
Resources & Helpful Links
- American Foundation for the Blind
- American’s With Disabilities Act
- DO-IT: Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, & Technology
- Dyslexia: the Gift
- Hearing Loss Association of America
- Learning Disabilities
- National Association of the Deaf
- National Federation of the Blind
- National Resource on ADHD
- Need Updated Testing Referral?
- Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic
- Study Abroad for People with Disabilities
- Visually Impaired Resources