Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m..
Closed daily 12 – 1 p.m. for lunch
The University Clinic is closed Saturday & Sunday
- Assessment and treatment of minor illness/injuries
- On-Campus Testing (COVID, Flu, Strep, UTI, Pregnancy)
- Referrals to physicians made as needed
- Flu Vaccines (available in the fall)
- Health and wellness information
- Resource for available services in the area
- Provide some over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Staple/stitches removal
- Blood Pressure
Symptom Reporting via Submission Form
We recognize the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, and it’s entirely possible that cases will begin to rise in the future should a new variant develop and enter our community. McMurry will continue to provide an online tool for individuals who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. You can access that form at the link below. We will also make the form available on the McMurry University home page.
Test Positive Off Campus
If you have tested positive off campus, we are asking you to self report. Please let us know the date you tested positive and the date symptoms started. You may submit your information via the link below. This will allow us to provide you instructions on when to return and support your academics needs while you are in isolation.