The Division of Student Affairs at McMurry University, in partnership with University and community entities, enriches and promotes the mission of McMurry University by enhancing the holistic development of each individual student through the facilitation of personal relationships, transformative learning experiences, and value-centered education.
- Provide an educational and inclusive community
- Help students develop meaning and purpose
- Design opportunities for leadership development and application of skills and knowledge
- Provide services that enhance the physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, moral and ethical development of the campus community in a safe and supportive environment
- Instill a sense of personal responsibility and accountability
- Promote professionalism through role modeling, teamwork, membership/leadership in professional organizations, and dedication to the University’s mission.