McMurry University Online Programs for business student and students still undecided about their degree is designed for the adult learner.
Students admitted to the McMurry Online Programs:
- Apply as a first-time freshman, transfer, or readmit to McMurry University
- Applicants who have never attended college will be evaluated using McMurry’s first-year admission standards
- Transfer students must have earned a transfer cumulative GPA of 2.0 on previous college-level work
- Students seeking readmission to McMurry should use the Readmission Form link.
- may not be in campus housing, programs, or organizations (i.e., extracurricular: athletics, social clubs, etc.)
Prospective students who feel that they would be successful in this program but do not meet the admission requirements are invited to appeal by contacting the Online Enrollment Counselor Melanie Long by phone 325-793-4945 or at email@example.com
Application for new students
- Freshmen:1) Submit a free online application
2) Submit a high school transcript
3) Submit your ACT or SAT scores. (if applicable and under the age of 22)
- Transfers:1) Submit a free online application
2) Submit transcripts for all institutions previously attended. If you have completed less than 24 transferrable credit hours, submit your high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores (if applicable and under the age of 22).