Library Services for Online Students
Main #: 325-793-4692
How we can help:
- Guided research assistance by phone, email, or chat.
- Access to databases, electronic journals and eBooks, 24/7, through the library website using your email username and password.
- Your login to databases from off campus, is your McMurry email username and password.
- If you need print material, you can request a book on interlibrary loan through your local library or arrange with our Reference Librarian, Keith Waddle.
- 24/7 Reference Help in Chat Now!
Search Our Library
- Library Books – Search for books and library materials located in the shared online
catalog of the ALC libraries -MCM, HSU, ACU, HPU and the Abilene Public Library. Choose McMurry as your library.
- Multi-Search – searches all of the databases, online catalog, eBooks and eJournals at one time.
- Journal Finder– use to see if we carry print or digital access to specific journals. You can also search by subject or database.
Explore All External Databases
- Use the Search Box or:
- Scroll down to find databases by subject/discipline area.
- Scroll down Multi-Subject Databases and Database Collections for our multi-disciplinary databases.
- Interlibrary loans:
- You can request Inter-Library Loan’s (ILL’s) of books or articles through your local library or through McMurry using WorldCat or Multi-Search to make requests. Contact our reference librarian, for assistance.
- TexShare Cards
- If you are located in Texas, you may request a TexShare card. This card allows you to check out two books at a time from your local participating University Libraries.
- Contact us for further information.
Tutorials for Databases are found under How do I Search…? on the webpage sidebar.
We are here to help!